Health & Travel Certifications

If you are planning to transport your pets or other animals within the U.S. or internationally you will likely need a certificate of veterinary inspection (CVI).

CVIs may be required to transport animals from one area to another or for animals to participate in certain events, such as specific shows, rides, or sales. These pre-entry requirements help to ensure that the animals being moved do not carry illnesses or parasites that would be harmful to the people or animals that are in the destination area or that are participating in the same event.

The pets to be moved may need to have certain tests, treatments, vaccinations, or other procedures done before they qualify for inclusion on a CVI. The process may vary from simple to complex depending on the requirements of the destination. 

For more information visit:


Request An Appointment

We are here to help you. If you need more information or you are not sure what your pet needs, give us a call to (954) 972-9400